Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I purchased 2000 gems in error. I hope I can correct this. I

Customer Question

I purchased 2000 gems in error. I hope I can correct this. I have been a member for a long time and only wanted 200 gems!! I am a pensioner and cannot afford this huge amount' !!!! Please help
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, What service or website you are doing this with please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
On pogo
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 days ago.

You need to contact Pogo customer support and they will get a refund, please follow the steps below :

1. Click on this link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list

3. Click underneath the heading: ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button and sign into Origin with your Pogo screen name and password.

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see the available contact options - Live Chat, Call Back or Email.

6.Explain the situation

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 days ago.

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I cannot get into the website.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 days ago.

Did you forgot pogo password *****? if yes try to reset it using this link : play.pogo.com/form/submit-recover-password.jsp?site=pogo

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 days ago.

Try to reset the password ***** contact them and they will fix the issue for you.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=pogo

Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

Thank you