Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I log on to email, the inbox list has maybe the 2 or

Customer Question

When I log on to email, the inbox list has maybe the 2 or three most recent messages and then jumps back to Apri 14 and older. I want my recent messages.
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: no
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Checked through trouble shhotting and didn't find anything that applies
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. There are over 3200 mssages on my list. That may make it difficult for the system to handle. How can I delete say all older than one year -- that would be about the oldest 3000.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, who is your email account with, @gmail.com @yahoo.com @outlook.com etc?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Ive sent the offer for remote support, as requested. Its a guaranteed offer meaning that If I cannot fix the issue, you will be entitled to a full refund.

Once you have clicked and approved that offer for more help, I will send the connection steps so we can get started.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Dustin,

Did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond so we can get started.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel this support ticket, please respond and let us know so that we know to close this ticket out. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.