James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Part of early evening on 11.23.15 and now when I returned

Customer Question

Part of early evening on 11.23.15 and now when I returned from a church service in Meriden, CT (where I live in Meriden, CT.) I noticed my dial tone my phones are not working (no dial tone at all). I wear hearing aids as well and I have had problems with them but, I can hear the TV and the computer I have seems okay it is just the phone(s).
I realize tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day so I don't expect anything to happen on that day but, can this be checked out please. I live at***** Meriden, CT. 06450 phone #: (###) ###-#### I hope you have a very nice Thanksgiving Day tomorrow.
Janice Gawlik
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 days ago.

Hello Janice,

Can you tell me what company specifically that your home phone service is through? Thank you,

Dustin S