Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I have a question about Facebook Community pages... what

Customer Question

Hello...I have a question about Facebook Community pages...
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: what account?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: you do not understand...I do not have issues with my email...my question is about Facebook Community pages
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really... how much will this cost me
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What question did you have about the community pages? Please leave a detailed reply and we will go from there.

For fees, please contact customer service and they can help you with that portion. I am a tech, i do not see that side of

your account.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Faceook community rights and responsibilities state that ''You will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law’’. If I post something on a Facebook page that is within the law and not offensive, can a Community Page administrator just delete it for no reason?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello? Are you there?

Yes. I am reviewing. Please standby.

Group admins are permitted to (provided they operate their group within the terms and condition) delete users, posts, images etc. if they wish.

If you wish to censor or restrict posts in your group then you are permitted to do this as what they call 'admin'.

If you are in a group of any kind and you are not creator, admin or mod, yes. They can take down anything they wish.

However, there may be other reasons.

Example, i have a really good friend of mine who posted in 2 of my groups yesterday. We follow all the FB

guidelines, but everything he posted was 'legit' and political, but it kept saying it was 'flagged' for removal

in my admin panel.

I had him post 'hi', with no pics, just hi. It got flagged too. It was associating his account with the flag as

someone reported them before for something they didnt like and he is 'under review'. Everything they post

now gets auto reported for a period of time.

I had to remove the posts, but didnt really like that i had to for FB to stop scanning the posts in group.

In short, did you ask the admin/creator why they removed your posts? And as their group? They can pretty much

do whatever they want with allowing or removing content.

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin