I'm sorry about the issue. Microsoft is currently having technical issue with their Live / Outlook applications / mobile devices. There is nothing wrong with your computer or iPhone or iPad, so don't worry. Microsoft is taking their time to fix this. You can see the status any time at the website below:
- The next update is tomorrow.
- In the mean time, you should be able to access your live email account at the outlook.com website on your computer and on your phone and tablet.
- Also, can you please try this on your iPhone and iPad: Open App Store app icon, then type / search for outlook then install the Microsoft Outlook app, then open the Outlook app, then sign in your live email address and see if you can access your email in the Outlook app.
- Once Microsoft has fixed their email server issue, then your Email app will work as normal. You can always go to the website below to check on their update:
- For now, you can access your email at the outlook.com website on your computer. Are you able to access your email at the outlook.com website now?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Have you gotten a chance to try my suggestions above yet?
Do you have any further question and/or do you need anything else for now?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Microsoft has fixed the email server issue. Your email should be working fine on both your computer and phone now.
- Can you please check if your email is working fine now? Or is there still any issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,