Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I ordered 2 Minnesota Viking hoodies on 10/09 was charged

Customer Question

I ordered 2 Minnesota Viking hoodies on 10/09 was charged $195.70 to my Visa account...no hoodies have arrived yet..my email is [email protected].com home address*****NE Dilworth MN 56529
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: [email protected]
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: check my phone daily, no notice from this company that it was even sent
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: your my first one I checked back on my email for the order # or any other info...none came up, since
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I was charged for this order and nothing has arived
Category: Email
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Alex Lako replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you solve your problem.

Would you mind just answering a few questions for me. It will really help me to better understand how I can help.

1. Where did you order your hoodies from? What is their web address?

2. When you completed your purchase did you receive a confirmation email from them?

3. If you received a confirmation email, did they let you know when your hoodies would arrive?

4. Is this company a Chinese company by chance or are your hoodies being shipped from China?

When I receive answers to my questions, i can assist you further. Thank you for your patience!

Alex