I'm sorry about the issue. Microsoft is currently having technical issue with their Hotmail / Outlook applications / mobile devices. There is nothing wrong with your phone, so don't worry. Microsoft is taking their time to fix this. You can see the status any time at the website below:
- The next update is tomorrow.
- In the mean time, you should be able to access your hotmail email address at the outlook.com website on your phone.
- Once Microsoft has fixed their email server issue, then your email app will work as normal. You can always go to the website below to check on their update:
- Do you have any further question? And/or do you need help with anything else for now?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Are you currently able to access your hotmail email account at the outlook.com website?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Microsoft has fixed the email server issue. Your hotmail email should be working fine on your Blackberry smartphone now.
- Can you please check if your email is working fine now? Or is there still any issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,