Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Can microsoft move all of my saved emails and my saved

Customer Question

Can microsoft move all of my saved emails and my saved contacts and all folders for each of these from windows livemail. I understand livemail is going bye bye jan 1, 2017
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: time warner is my email provider...but i do not use their email I use lve mail 2011
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my desk top computer//// I have mail in my windows 10 with current windows office
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I asked time warner if they could bring the files over to their email and they said no .... they do not do that kind of thing. I then tried to move them myself tothe time warner email and hit a brick wall. I do not think time warner really cares one way or the other. I have used windows mail for many years... works fine...
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well yes... i do wish to know what the service fee for me to use outlook mail.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Windows Live Mail will not be going away on January 10th, 2017 -- The support from Microsoft will stop on that date but the program will continue to work as it did before. The difference is that you will not see any new updates for the program and Microsoft would not help you if you sent them an email about the program but to be honest, Microsoft support isn't very helpful anyways so you are not missing out on their support. The only difference would be the updates and again, you won't even notice that there isn't updates.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.