Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

As of yesterday I can not receive emails, Hotmail, Wifi for

Customer Question

As of yesterday I can not receive emails
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Hotmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Wifi for computer and ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Also can not get it through iPad with out wifi everything else on Internet seems to be ok. Don't know where to start troubleshooting
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Microsoft is having an outage with their mobile devices and Outlook server which does not affect going to their website directly but it does affect programs such as Outlook Express, mobile devices, etc.

Microsoft engineers are aware of the issue and there have been over 500 complaints over the past 24 hours so they are working hard to fix the issue. Although the issue appears to be a password *****; it is not a password *****

The only thing that you can do right now is to wait out the issue while the engineers continue to fix the issue with the migration issue. Here is a direct link to view the status: https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.