James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Having problems with email. I think you are using to contact

Customer Question

Having problems with email. I think you are using to contact me an old non existent email address***@******.***. my current address is***@******.***. I am getting some emails but not all. There is also a problem with my password ***** by a fraud attempt on my computer. I need to get all these problems solved and any help you can give would be appreciated. I also have another email account Joe A***@******.*** which I don't, use often and may not be set up on my end.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Time warner
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 17 days ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.