Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I WAS DISCONNECTED DUE TO ABNORMAL ACTIVITIES ON MY OUTLOOK,

Customer Question

I WAS DISCONNECTED DUE TO ABNORMAL ACTIVITIES ON MY OUTLOOK
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: 6:39 PM YESTERDAY EVENING I WORKED ON DOCUMENTS OFF LINE
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: ON MY COMPUTER HP
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I TRIED TO CLICK REVIEW ON THE MESSAGE AND ENTER MY PASSWORD ***** THE ANSWER WAS THAT MY ANSWER WAS TOO LATE
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: APPARENTLY THE IP ADDRESS is not mine did I have to change my password ***** how I do
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It seems to be a temporary issue with Outlook.com. A lot of people are facing this issue right now. We are getting a large number of such requests. Currently Microsoft is having issues with the server and they are working on it. They expect this to be fixed in 2-6 hours. there is no issues with your emails/contacts, and that will not be lost.

Microsoft investigating an issue in which some users may be unable to access or use Outlook.com services or features. Please check the link below for curent status.

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
good
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 days ago.

However, users may be able to access the service by logging in to their Outlook.com accounts with a web browser as an alternative method.

Thank you!

S H E F I N