Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Microsoft Outlook tells me it is unable to open Outlook

Customer Question

Microsoft Outlook tells me it is unable to open Outlook file.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: My eMails are in live, but don don't come into outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Office 365 Outlook does not open anymore.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 14 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It seems to be a temporary issue with Outlook.com. A lot of people are facing this issue right now. We are getting a large number of such requests. Currently Microsoft is having issues with the server and they are working on it. They expect this to be fixed in 2-6 hours. there is no issues with your emails/contacts, and that will not be lost.

Microsoft investigating an issue in which some users may be unable to access or use Outlook.com services or features. Please check the link below for curent status.

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N