James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

All of a sudden all my mail is going to spam. Even though I

Customer Question

All of a sudden all my mail is going to spam. Even though I have clicked "not spam" for several days, it still is doing this. Also it will not allow me to send anything to people whose emails ended up in spam even though I moved them to my inbox. By the way I have never, ever clicked anything as spam so I don't know what I did that made this happen. thank you
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What does your email end in? @gmail, outlook, yahoo etc?

How are you accessing your email? In an email client like thunderbird, email icon on the desktop,

application you have downloaded or just plain web browser?