James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

FORGOT PASSWORD AND NEED TO RECOVER CONTACTS, ETC. THAT ARE

Customer Question

FORGOT PASSWORD ***** NEED TO RECOVER CONTACTS, ETC. THAT ARE BACKED UP IN THE ACCOUNT
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: NO, Iv'e been trying but keep getting automated system & just want to talk to an actual person that can help me. I can't even put apps on my phone until I reset my google password.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: usually phone or laptop but lost everything a couple days ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went through process of recovering account and got a message back that someone would contact me at a later time to reset.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no , I just want to access my google and recover whatever information that is stored there.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you Issac,I'm getting frustrated attempting to access my Google account, can you help?

I can try. If they shut us out and cannot help confirm/verify, then that will be a problem. It is ridiculously repetitious.

Are you still on the computer that you used to log into that email with?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.