James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't seem to change google accounts by clicking the pic

Customer Question

I can't seem to change google accounts by clicking the pic in top right. I was signed into a different google account without me doing anything, now can't seem to sign into the one I was originally on ?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 18 days ago.

Hi Cory, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. When you are signed on a Gmail account on a web browser, you need to click on your profile picture or avatar on the right corner of the Gmail page, If you do not have a profile picture, the avatar could be the first letter of your name.

After clicking on it, you have the options to Sign Out or Add Account. If you do not want to be signed in the current account, select Sign Out. Then you will see the login screen, login to the account you want.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess