Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Hotmail cannot verify hotmail password on my macbook, even

Customer Question

hotmail cannot verify hotmail password ***** my macbook, even though i can access it with the same password ***** safari
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: only today
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: both macbook and galaxy phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i can view emails on phone
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have updated the password
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Microsoft is having an outage with their mobile devices and Outlook server which does not affect going to their website directly but it does effect programs such as Mac Mail or your Android phone.

Microsoft engineers are aware of the issue and there has been over 500 complaints over the past 24 hours so they are working hard to fix the issue. Although the issue appears to be a password ***** issue; it is not a password ***** The only thing that you can do right now is to wait out the issue while the engineers continue to fix the issue with the migration issue.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.