James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have so many emails that I've started that I don't think

Customer Question

I have so many emails that I've started that I don't think Incredimail recognizes any of them anymore. I was with Frontier.com Internet Service until just recently and changed to Suddenlink Internet. I have Incredimail on my desktop and can't receive or send any emails since I changed over. I was at one time, able to receive but what I was getting were with Frontier and went as far back as July 1st and up to Oct. ? Nothing currant. Can you help me get this fixed
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: I changed from Frontier to Outlook and gmail through Incredimail but they wont connect in order to send and receive. I've changed my password ***** many times that I don't even no which one is any good anymore.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I have not because I can't seem to get anything to work. I have a company called Digitech that has also tried to fix my problem and they haven't been able to either.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything at this minute but probably will later.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 13 days ago.

Dear Jean,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

I think we should first try to clarify a few points so that I know if I can really help you. The email addresses that you are currently using (Gmail and Suddenlink, right?), can you access them via webmail just fine or did you forget the password ***** these completely and can´t get back in there neither? Please verify this by going to:

https://account.suddenlink.net/my-account/checkemail.html (for Suddenlink)

and to

https://mail.google.com (for GMail)

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 12 days ago.

Are you still there? I am waiting on you here to help you, please let me know how we should continue. Thank you very much.