Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a hotmail account that i am using on my mac mini as

Customer Question

I have a hotmail account that i am using on my mac mini as well as iPhone and iPad. For some reason i can not connect to your server on the mac mini , but i can on the other devices. Talked to apple tech regarding this issue and they said that there was a protocol change on your end that is not allowing me to connect. Help!
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: Just started about 10 days ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have been using the web browser most often until this problem turned up. The Apple tech said he would forward tome the issues his engineers found.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We tried taking the account off the mac and then reinstalling and several other checks which i am not familiar with.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason