GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

My printerest information has disapeared. It happened when

Customer Question

My printerest information has disapeared. It happened when google asked me if I wanted to transfer to gmail.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: The problem occurred when I was on my hotmail account. I have a gmail account that I don't use and have never given it to anyone.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: thru a web browser on my Acer laptop chrome
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 19 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Were you previously logged into Pinterest with an email address and password, or through Facebook? If you are currently logged into Pinterest, please click on the three dots near the top middle portion of the page. After you've logged out, please log back in using your Google email address and password. Please let me know the results.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 19 days ago.

I've attached a screen shot with the dots that you need to click on to access the "log out" option highlighted. Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.