Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

HY di you have a dict tel mnom I am calling from Canada and

Customer Question

HY di you have a dict tel mnom I am calling from Canada and having trouble processing payment
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: by computer email
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am on another screen it shows the mastercard last for digits when I try to make a payment it say pay mith Amazon when I click on that it says my payment has been declined
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that is great
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins