James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

With every compact you do to my account there are misapps

Customer Question

With every compact you do to my account there are misapps ...Incoming messages are going into Trash. Some message not downloading even through the bottom scroll reads there is messages coming through.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes, yesterday contacted thunderbird with no reply.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not anything.. Don't know what to do about it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, why is there a constant need to compact? Always when I'm involved with a message sending.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 17 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins