Thank you for the update.
- In Outlook, in the top menu bar, click Outlook > Preferences.
- In the window that comes up, click the "Search" item in the left pane.
- Verify that the option "All Mailboxes" is chosen for the value "Include results only from:"
- Click the "Indexing Options" button.
- Click the "Advanced" button.
- In the tab, that says "Indexing Settings", click the button that says "Rebuild".
- When that is complete, click Ok.
Once that is complete, you are all set.
P.S. Yes, I am here. It took me a few minutes to type the instructions for you.
One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page: