derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  15 Years Information Technology Experience.
22792886

Made a purchase on ebay went to checkout and clicked the pay

Customer Question

made a purchase on ebay went to checkout and clicked the pay pal button. It opened a window for some service page. can't get into pay pal even th9ugh my ebay and pay pal are linked
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: cable one.net
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just repeated effort to get into pay pal with this ebay transaction....from different directions such as starting with pay pal and then trying to find the ebay transaction
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think of anything
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  derrickonline replied 18 days ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. While eBay and PayPal are linked somewhat. The username and password ***** be different. I suggest using the Forgot Password ***** on PayPal site, once you've reset your password, try to do your purchase again through eBay which will then redirect you again to PayPal. If that resolves your issue, please rate my answer. If you still have questions or that didn't resolve your issue please REPLY back instead. Thank you.