Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I forgot my password and the security questions for my email

Customer Question

Hi I forgot my password ***** the security questions for my email account, what can I do??
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
hi sandy
this is my email address***@******.*** I need to reset my password, I can't remember my password ***** the security questions
Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

In this case, you need to fill out Yahoo recovery form and provide them a working alternate email address as contact email address.

Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

Click the link given below:

Click Me

Under Topic- choose- Abuse and Spam

Under Sub-topic- choose-Got a message my account is deactivated .

Click Email link under We're here to help!

And fill out the details.

Under Email address that you have access to *- Enter your Alternate working email ID which you're able to access now.

Under detailed description, please tell them about the issue that you're not able to login.

And create a request and then Yahoo team will get back to on your alternate email address.

Yahoo do not provide any other mean to get back to their customer service. That is why we have to choose this option-Got a message my account is deactivated .

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

Payment for secure remote session did not go through or failed. I have provided you the answer directly.

Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi sandy I am still having a difficult time, to reset my password ***** is my alternative email is there anyway you could send the form to my alternative email??***@******.***
Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

Yes, you will get it there.

Please remember to rate my service at this page.