James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have no problem with emails on my computer. I can't get

Customer Question

I have no problem with emails on my computer. I can't get emails on my iPad or iPhone.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Operating system on my iPad and iPhone?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly onb my computer, through outlook. But regularly on my iPad/tablet - and often on my iPhone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: On my iPad I deleted my account, then readded it. I also changed my password ***** my computer, then on my iPad and iPhone. No luck.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When, on my iPad or iPhone, I try to make sure that my hotmail account has the correct password ***** get the response "cannot verify this account with server".
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 12 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Can you please let me know which email provider you are using and what the exact error message is that you are receiving?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck