James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am using an old computer of mine. I just made a new yahoo

Customer Question

I am using an old computer of mine. I just made a new yahoo account because I couldn't remember my "old" yahoo password. Well, now I don't have all those emails in my old yahoo account because "again" I couldn't remember my old password. What can i do? I need all my old contacts and emails?
thanks
Linda Huff
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 20 days ago.

Hi Linda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about this issues. You need to recover that OLD Yahoo email account since the data there (emails and other stuffs) are not available in the new email account.

How do you normally access your OLD Yahoo email account before? Were you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox? Or did you use an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Google chrome
Expert:  Jess M. replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. In this case, your only option to recover your OLD account is to reset it. However, it requires verification.

I tried the recovery process but there was no verification provided for your account which means you might have not added security information to your account like a mobile phone number or an alternate email address.

In the process that I just initiated now, you are advised to call this number so that they can verify your account:

877 273 2728

Have you tried to call that number?