James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Yesterday for no apparent reason, both my iPhone and ipad

Customer Question

Yesterday for no apparent reason, both my iPhone and ipad stopped receiving emails
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: outlook hotmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: both phone and tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone to settings to see if anything looked off and put in my password ***** was already there but I put it in again. On the IPhone is says username or password ***** ***** On my Ipad it says account information cannot be verified
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 20 days ago.

You didn't mention if the two devices are still Internet connected via Wi-Fi. Please first confirm this.

Moreover, please advise which email services are you referring to? Assuming you are using the built-in mail app of iOS to access your emails, is it correct?

Expert:  Dustin replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** Im a different expert here at Justanswer. It seems the previous expert opted out.

Did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond so we can get started.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel this support ticket, please respond and let us know so that we know to close this ticket out. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.