Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been struggling trying to add another shirt to my

Customer Question

I have been struggling trying to add another shirt to my order...the number of order is ZFJNJ1...Kasmiski...I need one more Heavy Cotton Ladies 5.3 Missy Fit T Shi8rt in Blackberry size XL...I have sent e mails, called and no one can give me an answer. One man gave me a code to use so that I wouldn't get charged shipping (I had previously ordered 30 shirts), but it did not work.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried calling, but the line does not take messages and e mailed with Brian someone who gave me a code to use to prevent shipping cost...that didn't work. I just need this shirt added to my order that is coming around the 24th. The other 29 shirts are already on their way.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of....just want to get this shirt ordered without the extra shipping cost.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the order is already on its way, there may be nothing to do but make a separate order.

This may not be pleasing, but it does match the facts of the selling-and-shipping industry.

A shipment on its way, en route, to your location, cannot be interrupted in transit, unpacked and repacked, etc. Not even Amazon.com in its most futuristic and progressive projections of future services, has mentioned any such capability.

I know this is probably disappointing. But let me know if I may advise you further as to any options involved in your question.