Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Having trouble with desktop Outlook. Emails not sending

Customer Question

Having trouble with desktop Outlook. Emails not sending sometimes, just sticking. Not all dowloading right either. Just got new laptop, someone reset Outlook, I'm not sure it's set up correctly. Need help. Thanks,
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: about a week
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: most through outlook email for iphone and outlook desktop on pc
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just playing around, i'm a novice - went to some sites, tried to follow
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 18 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve your Outlook issue for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
no

Yes or no?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
to help - no to the extra 39
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 18 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? Once connected, and I can help you verify that the correct values are entered. When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 39 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

This is the website on which you may rate me. Thank you.