Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I turned on my computer the other day and it asked me if I

Customer Question

I turned on my computer the other day and it asked me if I wanted to delete Juno and I said no and the computer shut down and I lost all of my email prior to 11/14/16 and my email addresses initially, but think I still have those. I have some important emails that I really need to get back
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Pavillion 500 series
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Webbrowser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I took it to our local Staples to see if they could helpm, but not sure the guy totally knew a lot about computers and said yeah, they are all there, but when i went to look one up last night they were gone.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had a couple times that the computer has just shut down for no apparent reason and many times when i go to a web site it will tell me it's not available
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

You said you access all your Juno mail thru a web browser and not an email client on the computer?

So you sign into Juno to view emails, yes? Is that where they are missing from? In Juno itself?