Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I am trying to access an account of my husband who has

Customer Question

I am trying to access an account of my husband who has passed away. I wanted to see if there were business emails and then request this account be closed
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Joan,

I am very sorry to hear about your husband.

In order to request that the contents of the email account be released to you, or to request the closure of the account, please contact the Microsoft Custodian of Records by emailing *****@******.*** to initiate the process. To process your request, they require that you provide some information about the account as well as copies of documentation to verify the status of the account holder and your kinship.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
4 syars
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Joan,

Please use the actual rating star rating system on this page. It can be found at the top or bottom of this page and press Submit. (It is star based)

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.