Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had a couple of Gmail accounts, one of which I used to get

Customer Question

Hi. My name is***** had a couple of Gmail accounts, one of which I used to get private stuff including porno. The traffic grew like a monster and I cancelled the account. But the phone keeps delivering yhe messages by the hundreds. I've called them x 3 and they won't turn it off. What can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you've cancelled / deleted one Gmail account, but you are still receiving email messages for that account on your phone?

What's the model of your phone?

Would you like to remove the cancelled gmail account on your phone?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Besides the phone, do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer, if you have one?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,