Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We have a business email account set up through gmail went

Customer Question

Hi Pearl we have a business email account set up through gmail went to CABO for 11 days and could not get our email while there came back home and still cannot get to our email...
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: doens't work from outlook or the web browser Just since we left to Mexico -- Nov 7th
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I do web browser but my husband uses outlook neither work
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we just got back last night
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that this all started when we tried logging in from Mexico so I thought it must have something to do with that however, our personal email account worked fine just business acct not working
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

You're having issues getting into your GMail account, is this correct?

Regards

Kevin

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can log into the account just fine. However, I traveled to Mexico on Nov 7th and tried to access email from Mozilla. Which I've done a million times. After logging in, I noticed that none of the new messages came through. I just got home last night, tried to log in from both Outlook and Mozilla on a totally different computer (desktop) and still no messages after the 7th came through. I'm not sure how much of my original message you received Kevin, but my personal gmail account worked and is working fine. The account that is not working is the business account KBLM.org. Indicating that this could be additional security setting on the gmail business account. any thoughts?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just need a few tips I do not want to have you securely log into my computer. can you guide me on what to do?
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

Ideally we need to re-create those profiles on the devices not getting new emails. I can speak you through this.

If you do not want me to connect that's totally fine :) (It will be much easier though)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ALL Devices are not getting the emails. I do not think it is the email profile on the devices --
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also, it is the same for***@******.*** and***@******.*** - doesn't seem to be profile related
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

Is more than likely the email settings for gmail have been updated and they need to be re-created on all the other deceives

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you are unable to fix the problem, do we get a refund for the $39 and $5 we paid to get your assistance?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me if you still require assistance with the e-mail account issue?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.