John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I've been in the IT industry for the past 7+ years. I do e-mail password recovery, compromised email account recovery and more.
50152684

I need Google gmail for work so i created a gmail address. I

Customer Question

i need Google gmail for work so i created a gmail address. I later realized i had another gmail address- i prefer and want to keep the new one but can i access the old one without risking losing the new one. Will it thow my account access at work off?Thanks
***** *****
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.You can access multiple gmail accounts without loosing the other one.

All you need to do is sign out from the current gmail and then sign in using the one you needed and when you need to access the previous one again do the same.To explain more i need to know how you access this gmail is it using a web browser like Google chrome,Internet explorer or Firefox or are you using a email application like Microsoft outlook ?

Are you using a windows or mac PC?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i vam use more yhsn onr g mail access on a computer.,right?
Thx
Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Sorry to say that i am not clear about what you replied above so could you please correct it and let me know.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i can use more than one access to my g msil pn the same computer..thx
Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Yes you can use more than one gmail in the same computer all you need to do sign out from the current and then sign in to the other one.

if you are using the web browser to access these gmail accounts.All you need to do is click on the top right were it shows your gmail address/id and you will see the sign out option click on it and it will sign out from the current one and then sign in using the other gmail.You can also add another gmail using the add account option in the same sign out options box which will allow you to easily switch between the gmail accounts.

I hope that answers your question,if not please let me know.

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,