Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

I haven't used my Telstra email for a week or so. Now I try

Customer Question

I haven't used my Telstra email for a week or so. Now I try to enter from me Telstra account page by clicking webmail and I get blurb on why new Telstra mail is so good but I can't see anywhere my email inbox. Just checked and works OK on my old xp machine. help.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I have no idea I thought it was just testra but obviously not. My optus webmail works fine.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: PC
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried Telstra help from google but always seem to end up with pages of advertising for Telstra new email but cannot see my inbox or emails
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 17 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 17 days ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please click the link below and enter your username and password

http://webedge2.telstra.com/webedge/do/dologin <==== CLICK HERE

If you have issues, please try with another web browser like Google Chrome or Firefox. If you need help doing this please click REPLY.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====