James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My out look program is not working. Yahoo messed me up a few

Customer Question

My out look program is not working. Yahoo messed me up a few weeks ago. I know have the 365 on my computer and outlook will not connect. HELP
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: THe last email I got on my outlook was Oct. 31
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Only on my computer. I do not have the phone and tablets
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I believe everything I can think of but then I am not real sharp on the computer tech.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have created a few email addresses and none of them seem to work and like I say I can not even get the outlook program to even connect. Thank you for you assistance by the way.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 17 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page. What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Cancel my membership please. I can not afford the charges. Thank you

I'm sorry. Membership is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. Is that okay? Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Well it said that there was a fee to connect to the tech so I can not run the risk of additional charges. I appreciate your taking the time but I have a limited income.. Thank you.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No I better not start that. I am sorry for taking your time. Thank you. PLease cancel any charges on my card.

OK. Or if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly without any additional charge. Thank you,

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
You are very kind but it is not right that I take your time when I can not afford it. It would be awesome to get this problem resolved and I am very disillusioned with the yahoo program.

OK. Sorry about that as Yahoo does not provide support. I'm an independent computer tech; I can fix any computer issue you have. No problem; this is being cancelled per your request. If you still need help with this issue later on and/or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,