Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My out look program is not working. Yahoo messed me up a few

Customer Question

My out look program is not working. Yahoo messed me up a few weeks ago. I know have the 365 on my computer and outlook will not connect. HELP
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: THe last email I got on my outlook was Oct. 31
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Only on my computer. I do not have the phone and tablets
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I believe everything I can think of but then I am not real sharp on the computer tech.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have created a few email addresses and none of them seem to work and like I say I can not even get the outlook program to even connect. Thank you for you assistance by the way.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page. What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cancel my membership please. I can not afford the charges. Thank you

I'm sorry. Membership is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. Is that okay? Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well it said that there was a fee to connect to the tech so I can not run the risk of additional charges. I appreciate your taking the time but I have a limited income.. Thank you.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I better not start that. I am sorry for taking your time. Thank you. PLease cancel any charges on my card.

OK. Or if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly without any additional charge. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You are very kind but it is not right that I take your time when I can not afford it. It would be awesome to get this problem resolved and I am very disillusioned with the yahoo program.

OK. Sorry about that as Yahoo does not provide support. I'm an independent computer tech; I can fix any computer issue you have. No problem; this is being cancelled per your request. If you still need help with this issue later on and/or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,