James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email address has been canceled. It was. I've tried to

Customer Question

My email address has been canceled. It was***@******.***. I've tried to repair, but to no avail. I need this email address to be reinstated immediately.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Hi Linda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly did you mean by your "email address has been canceled"?

Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 or Windows Live Mail to access this Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I use gmail and it tells me my Google email address doesn't exist. This has happened since last night.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Linda,

I see that you requested for a remote session. However, there was an error from your end when I tried to accept your request. I can try accepting it again a little later.

Are you using the Chrome web browser to access your Gmail?

Do you still remember the password ***** you used before to access the said Gmail account?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
it is Chrome and I know my password.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Ok. Please click on this link:

http://gmail.com

Enter your full email address for the username and then enter your password ***** sign in.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I've used that link 10 times and can't get into my account because it says non existing. I've even changed the password.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

How did you change the password ***** you cannot access it?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I already went into that link at least 5 times but it won't do anything but have me go thru all the questions and never gets me in.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

I was wondering what could have caused this problem from your end because going through that link and entering the email address you posted, I am asked for a password. It is not indicating the account was cancelled.

Please let me know if you are still there and available so that I can initiate a password ***** for you for this Gmail account.