James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I'm from Canada I use shaw mail but I'm in Mexico I've

Customer Question

I'm from Canada I use shaw mail but I'm in Mexico I've change my SIM card when I try and creat a gmail account I give them my Mexico number but for some reason I get a different number when I ask security question so I can't get a code to move on to the next part this is my number +1529981149393 I hope u can help
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Just now I have a gmail account in Canada but have not used it very much so I'm trying to create a new account in Mexico so I can get a hold of my wife at work was using what's app but only some of my contacts work with that because she has a gmail account at work I thought I would create one here in Mexico so I can get in touch with her
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually I use a laptop or my computer at home but I'm using an iPad down here because it was smaller I also have a iPhone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't really know about trouble shooting if you can walk me through it I'll try
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to open an gmail account so I can get hold of my wife in Canada thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  derrickonline replied 2 months ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. Google wants to send a code to the original phone number, it should tell you the last 2 digits of the phone number. Do you have that number/phone available?