Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My gmail account for me and i recently had a virus and my

Customer Question

my gmail account for me and i recently had a virus and my neice factory restored my computer and none of my kids wrote down my usernames or passwords they had the sites bookmarked so i didn't have to type anything i'm in my 70s and it is just easier for me ,well my neice didn't know that and know i have to try and get my password ***** the sites i used but they want to send confirmation to my address associated with the account which is the gmail i can't get into how can i get backin my account with face book they had me send a copy of my id can we do something like that i have info in there that would make this a lot easier for me?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: just since around the beginning of the month
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser my computer runs googlechrome os
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well everything i have looked all through your self help thing online and they wanted to charge me twenty dollars to fix it they would write something for me
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well my email was***@******.*** and i made a new one because when we reset the computer i couldn't get into the mail because i didn't have the password ***** i had to set up a new one and the telephone number associated with grandmagray is a landline and does not get text messages so for my new address my neice let me put her cell no so if i forgeet my new password ***** can send me a text but she wrote my password ***** for me so i shouldn't need to recieve a text in the future oh what a headache!
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem, that sounds like real headaches! My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

To start out somewhere and go through this step by step: may I ask if I understood it right that your Gmail is accessible again right now?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i don't see any answer here

Right so, because I have a request as you see above, so that I can help you better. Once I have these information, we can walk through your issue step by step.