Chavez Clemons Jr
Chavez Clemons Jr,
Experience:  Owner at The I.T. General, LLC
96987887

I have a Galaxy S 4 phone. When I dial a number there is no

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy S 4 phone. When I dial a number there is no ring tone. The receiver gets the call and can hear me but I cannot speak with them.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I don't know who my email provider is.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Only through my laptop or PC
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone to "settings" on my phone but can't find anything that may help. I am not a young person
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is not an email problem It is that when I phone a number my phone does not have a dial tone but the receiver can receive me and hear me but it is as if I have no connection even though they can hear me
Category: Email
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 7 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Who is your cellular provider.?

Regards

Kevin

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Samsung

No, sorry your cellular provider, AT&T, T-Mobile etc

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Kevin. I do not wish to continue this discussion. Please arrange to refund my $5.00 I will contact Samsung direct. Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I repeat .I do not wish to continue this discussion. Twice questions have been about emails even though I made the situation very clear that it is a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S 4. I believe that most people would know that this is a problem with a phone. I do not wish to be charged an exorbitant amount of money for what is probably a simple action. I do hope I am making myself clear. Please arrange for the refund of my S5. Thank you in anticipation. Michael Quinlivan
Expert:  Chavez Clemons Jr replied 7 months ago.

The reason why the previous tech asked you about your wireless provider is because your wireless provider is responsible for ensuring that your calls go through properly. They also more than likely sold you the phone, so they would be the first point of contact for any warranty replacements.

My carrier is MetroPCS, and my phone is an LG phone. If my LG phone breaks, I lose it, or it gets stolen, I contact MetroPCS and they arrange to send me a replacement phone at a lower price.

If you're having problems placing cellphone calls, contact your wireless provider and ensure that your wireless connection to their network is working properly; they can reset your phone remotely to see if it will place calls properly. If it still doesn't work, take it in-store and get it fixed or replaced.