Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thanks so swift! I was working with Cherry L to get most

Customer Question

Thanks so swift! I was working with Cherry L to get most urgently a new password ***** she was doing so but did not give me a six letter code for use when I went to the website she asked me to. The problem is that my old Hotmail password ***** not work and when I filled in the form for new one with a mass of info no one else could know I was told I hadn't answered enough so could not have as new password. Today it is very urgent
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: I don't know as my hotmail email still opens automatically. I think I applied for a new password ***** a month ago.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I always go to my e mail every day on my Mac computer and it opens
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to your office about an hour ago and Cherry L told me she could help - se had all my details and asked me to go a website which wouldn't work as she had not given me the 6 digit - I think - code to access her again
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cnnect me to Cherry L ? No that's all for now thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 4 months ago.

Basically you mean you forgot the password ***** your Hotmail email address though you can still access it from specific device?

Which device and which application (email program or web browser) are you using to successfully access Hotmail at the moment?

Expert:  bbao replied 4 months ago.

It's good that you still have access to your Hotmail account from a device, but do not attempt to use unsure passwords at the logon screen, this may cause your account disabled or blocked.

Expert:  bbao replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need our help here?