James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can not delete 99999 messages from my Yahoo account at one

Customer Question

I can not delete 99999 messages from my Yahoo account at one time.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: I either delete them successfully 50 emails at a time then I log out and when I sign back in those same emails are back in my inbox OR I have to spend days on end wasting my time deleting 50 emails at one time till no more left. I'm deadest over it having to deal with this for over 2 years.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: So either I have them totally in my deleted bin at one time to delete the delete bin immediately or I totally shut down the account and move to Hotmail. Plus I'm furious I've spent 5 hours today just trying to get a real person to help me from their customer support with no success what so ever.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I cant delete any messages on my Android app so I use my Laptop and local Library computers to delete 50 at a time. but as I said I still find the next time the messages I deleted are all back in my inbox again.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I'm fully at my wits end with it. Thank you very much.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I use Browser for logging into my Yahoo account.
Expert:  bbao replied 22 days ago.

I am a real person and I can help you. :)

> I either delete them successfully 50 emails at a time then I log out and when I sign back in those same

You mean you Yahoo mailbox has been flushed with heaps of emails and you can't delete them? They are all the same emails or from the same sender?

Expert:  bbao replied 20 days ago.

Hello? Are you still with me?