Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.
Please try to send email to yourself to see if you are able to send and receive an email. If that is no the problem then please run quick restore :-
To run Quick Restore with AOL Connectivity Service (ACS) 3 or 4 please follow the instructions below.
1. Open the AOL System Information window:
2. Click the AOL Software tab on the left of the AOL System Information window.
Note: If you are using ACS 3, click the AOL tab on the left of the AOL System Information window.
3. Click Quick Restore.
4. Click OK.
5. Click Close once Quick Restore is complete.
6. Close the AOL System Information 2.0 window.
7. Start the AOL Desktop software and sign in. You may be prompted to select the AOL Desktop software as your default web application.
If the Screen Name box shows Existing Member, click Sign On. You will be prompted to enter your Username and password. The next time you sign on, all the Usernames on your AOL account will appear on the Sign on screen.
If you do not see the Password box, click the Screen Name drop-down menu to open it, and then select another Username from the list. Once you have selected a different Username, the Password box should reappear. You can then select any Username from the drop-down menu to sign in.