James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Actually, the email isn't too bad but not as good as Windows

Customer Question

Actually, the email isn't too bad but not as good as Windows 7. I cannot import pictures from my SD card now. On W-7 all I did was insert card and a window popped up to ask if I wanted to import or something else. It was as easy as could be. Now when I put my card in it says I have to insert a disc even tho I have clicked on the SD card icon.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Yahoo. That is what I have had all the time.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Always on my computer. I have a Toshiba and an HP and neither will load my pictures now.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't seen a notice for where I can trouble shoot.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to import my pictures at this time. Thanx!
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 3 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck