Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We have around 500 different gmail accounts. Are there any

Customer Question

We have around 500 different gmail accounts.
Are there any tools that will let us aggregate all inbound emails from these accounts into one interface, while also allowing us to reply to any email from the originating account?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
To clarify, we are looking to aggregate all inbound email into one interface. And, we'd like to reply to any of these emails such that the 'sender' of our responses is the account the original email was addressed to.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 23 days ago.

Hi Aaron, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me what is your current setup? How do you manage these 500 emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
We don't currently manage the accounts regularly. However, we could log in via gmail's web interface. We've also enabled IMAP access for all accounts.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. In this case, you need to use an email program like MS Outlook 2016 or Mozilla Thunderbird (FREE) and add your email accounts there as IMAP. However, the accounts will have their own Mailboxes like INBOX. When someone sends an email to your_email1 @gmail.com, Thunderbird or MS Outlook will fetch it and store it in the INBOX of***@******.***. The same thing happens with the rest of the 500 emails. But that email program, Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird, is just one interface where you can send and receive emails from your various Gmail accounts.

You can download Thunderbird from this link:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi Jess,Is there a limit to how many gmail accounts you can have connected to one Thunderbird account?Thanks.