James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Gmail because I am told it is the wrong password. I click on

Customer Question

gmail because I am told it is the wrong password. I click on "need help" and follow instructions twice and without results. My response received says I am not identified. Can you help me please?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I noticed it just today on my laptop. Ican access on myipad.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Recently I have been using my ipad, but I used to use my laptop previously. I still use my laptop occassionally because I find it is more convenient to save items in accounts.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have only try to get into my account as I always die. by using myn password. But today and yesterday I was told that I was using the wrong password. So I then followed instructions to correct that problem as per instructions, but without success.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have received two security codes,m entered them and was tolkd I coulkd not be identified and could not access the account.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 25 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When you attempt to answer their questions and identify yourself, are you able to answer all of the questions correctly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason