James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Ched to Verizon FIOS and need to "TRANSFER" all my COMCAST

Customer Question

ched to Verizon FIOS and need to "TRANSFER" all my COMCAST EMAIL Addresses/Phone nUmbers to a new G Mail account. I need to set up the Gmail account too. Thanks!
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I don't use G Mail- I had set one up awhile back, and cannot access it- So I want to create a new one, and utilize this new one for the TRANSFER of all contacts.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a Laptop-- My Email is not showing up rightnow on my Iphone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None- I just switched to VERIZON FIOS which no longer offers EMAIl as of January . SO I MUST have another outside Email address/account.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: WEll- I would like to know if the TECh can access my laptop via REMOTE- although I am at local library using computer today
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what is that OLD email that you want to transfer to Gmail? And are you still able to access that old email now?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I can still access my account at Library on www.comcast.net MY "OLD" (Current) Email address is:"***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer right now so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi JEss- we got cut off- I am not at my laptop now- I'm using computers at library. I have used remote access before
with diff. situations. I cannot afford to pay $39 right now, so I may just keep trying to figure this out. I an now awaiting
a CONFIRMATION FROM GOOGLE for my BRAND NEWLY CREATED G-Mail Email address! I will contact you again'
shortly- Thank you. I frankly do not think I have received any actual assistance so far from JUST ANSWER- except to
POSE MY QUESTION!!!~~~ I would like to have my $5.00 DOLLARS WORTH ! :) THX again!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Sorry about the trouble. We guarantee our service so you can always get your money back if you do not want to continue. Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

However, if you want to continue with this any time, then please bookmark our chat page so that you can get back to me any time when you are on your laptop and ready for a secure remote session. Requesting a refund will automatically close this question.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess