James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I created two google accounts over the years....(my bad!)

Customer Question

I created two google accounts over the years....(my bad!) and I have information on Google drive through each of the accounts. I can't remember my password ***** one of those accounts, and I need to access it. How can I combine these two into one account?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: google updates?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Recovering your google account will depend on what backup measures you put in place. We can try to recover that

but as for merging, you can merge products, but not accounts. This is also easy to bypass though. If we set up

an email app for you and add both accounts, they will both go to that feed from now on or you can forward

one mail to the others account.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/63304?hl=en

Can you tell me what your email ends in? @gmail, outlook, live etc.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Would you like to start by trying to recover the account first and weigh your options for seeing both accounts in your

email under one email client?