James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am hearing from a few people that when they attempt to

Customer Question

I am hearing from a few people that when they attempt to send me an email message it bounces back or I just don't receive it.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and laptop computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not sure what to try.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what else to tell you.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 25 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option or if you want to continue in this chat mode.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I have become a bit leery of letting anyone remotely access my computer, so I would be more comfortable continuing our chat. I am needing to leave my computer in a few minutes, so might I need to resume this later?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 25 days ago.

Yes, please bookmark our chat page or add to your favorites so that we can resume with this chat any time when both of us are available.

Now, please tell me your email address so that I can send a test email myself. If I get a bounce email notification, then I can check what the problem is on your account.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
My email address is***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 25 days ago.

Thank you. Give me a moment to send a test email. Let me know if you receive it, I will let you know if I got a bounce email notification.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I did receive your email.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I am needing to leave now--sorry. I did bookmark the chat page for later. Thank you.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 25 days ago.

Thank you for that confirmation. Yes take your time and take care... We can resume with this when you are back.