James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having difficulty activating my Uber account. I

Customer Question

I am having difficulty activating my Uber account. I submitted an application and received a message thanking me for creating an Uber account, but never received a code. When I hit the uber app but that was sent to me a message came up "VERIFY Mobile" saying "Wewere unable to auto verify your mobile number. Please enter the code texted to you" How can I sort this through? I am traveling to NYC tomorrow evening and was hoping to be able to us Uber. When I hit "RESEND MESSAGE" there was no response.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I sent a text and tried phoning and emailing. No luck.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my PC laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't believe there's a problem with my email server or my computer nor my mobile phone service...so as far as troubleshooting goes...your it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks. Just need to know what my code is and how to activate Uber account.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

Have you already installed the Uber app on your phone?

Also, whats the name brand and model of the mobile phone you have?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have already installed Uber app on my phone. They sent me a text thanking me for creating an Uber account and instructed me to get the app and sign in. They did not send me an Uber code. I have a Samsung Galaxy I think it's a 4.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Dustin, I think this is an error. I am not having a problem with my device. I went on line trying to access the Uber help line and somehow was directed to this site. I would like to end whatever account I inadvertently set up with "Just Answer". Thank you for your willingness to help, but I am not experiencing a problem with either my computer or cell phone. My problem is accessing assistance from Uber.